Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Monitoring progress

• anniemay by anniemay

How can I tell how well I am doing in contributing to the project? I can't find any count of my classifications or a league table. While it is fun to keep classifying it is somewhat demoralising not to know if I am making a big or tiny impact on the overall progress. Similarly the three progress bars on the front page have not numbers attached so it's difficult to see what they represent and how I am contributing to them.

Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

Posted

• arfon by arfon

You can actually see your total classifications on profile page over on Zooniverse Home. I agree though we should add some extra counters on the site - we're working on adding some additional information to the profile view which should be ready next week sometime.

Thanks for your feedback!

Posted

• anniemay by anniemay

Thanks for the reply, I can see that on my Zooniverse profile page now. Shame it's not replicated on my Snapshot Serengeti profile page.

I look forward to seeing what you do in future!

Posted

• Jwb52z by Jwb52z

Speaking of progress, it seems as though, according to the front page of the site, that we're quickly going through the images to be classified, so I hope that, like the other Zooniverse projects, this one was simply underestimated in its participation and speed.

Posted

• JasonJason by JasonJason

How do you do a search on a hashtag?

Posted

• kosmala by kosmala scientist

The development team is working on search functionality for Talk, including searching by hashtag. Stay tuned and we'll have that capability for you soon.

Posted