Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Personal milestone

• apmorgan by apmorgan

Just want to say that I've now done more classifications on Snapshot Serengeti than on any other Zooniverse Project.

454 classifications as of this moment, which is more than the 450 I did for IceHunters.

Posted

• gblink by gblink

Congratulations!
    We run out of the photos way too soon. I joined in a few days after it started and now I'm sitting here with nothing to classify. "My number" got up to 503 but it feels nearly not enough.

Posted

• craigpacker by craigpacker scientist

Hey -- we hope to post Season 4 in the next few days!

Posted

• dms246 by dms246 moderator

Where can you see how many classifications you've done?

Posted

• apmorgan by apmorgan

@dms246 https://www.zooniverse.org/projects/current

Posted

Aha! Thank you. 😃

Posted

• vdurand by vdurand

2733 ... 😮

Geeze I knew I was filling in some down-time with a project I was working on, but whoa... I may have a problem!

Posted

Ummm... I got even more of a problem.

I knew I was addicted, but that's just ridiculous... 😕

Posted

• craigpacker by craigpacker scientist

Wow -- you guys are amazing! You should go see the real thing in Tanzania sometime!!

Posted

• davidbygott by davidbygott moderator

2273 !! Embarrassing, as i should be preparing to go see the real thing next week - but then again, what better way to spend the time 😃

Posted

• tirralirra by tirralirra

4040 for me. Yes, indeed, what better way. I made my first trip to Serengeti just this November, so this project landed right in the lap of my recent experience.

Posted

• zoonisteph by zoonisteph in response to tirralirra's comment.

At a mere 2123, I now no longer feel bad at all about the...uh...application...of my time. lol

Posted