Snapshot Serengeti Talk

head shots for Envirogirl667

• AowlanCrystal by AowlanCrystal moderator

Not sure if you want just the back of head views or if head shots facing side or to camera are of interest too? Anyway a few I found after a quick look in my collections, although not all are back of head shots, but they might be of some interest to you. ASG0003wg8, ASG00016nt, ASG0004jlm, ASG000ox5f, ASG000r80b, ASG000cppc, ASG000pqfx, ASG000cpfk, ASG000c4po and I'll keep a look out for others as I classify. Let us know, if you just want from back of head views, or if any pic showing just a whole head or head n neck, maybe from a side view or facing camera too will do.

I got quite a few in my collections that show full head or neck n head views but they are from the side of head or full face views, if you got time to go through my collections and find any you like, to add them to your collection, just right click on the image I want to look at and open in 'new tab/window', so you don't lose your page number you had got to, as some of my colections are large, as just as with ones you have classified and collected yourself, you can collect images to your collections from other collections that you like and match your collections theme/s. hope this helps.

Posted

• Envirogirl667 by Envirogirl667 in response to AowlanCrystal's comment.

Oh my gosh thanks!!! These pictures are amazing.I have been looking for some to show off in my collections ( if you don't mind.) For anyone else any headshots: front, side, back, top, closeup, whole head or partial head, anything is fine. Thanks AowlanCrystal!!!!

Posted

• Envirogirl667 by Envirogirl667

Here is a pic from AowlanCrystals collection, and I was wondering if anyone could identify the animal. I believe it is a lion with a radio collar.
    ASG0004jlm

Posted

Your correct Envirogirl667, she's a lioness with a radio collar. I added it in with your request for head shots, cause I just love her pose in the pic and thought you might too.

Posted

The pose is really cute. I wonder if the radio collar is from Dr. Packer's project?

Posted

And it is pretty much a head shot anyway.

Posted

don't know if you got this head shot? ASG000smvr

Posted