Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Uncorrect posting time issue currently in Talk

• maricksu by maricksu moderator

There seems to be currently some temporary technical problem, with the time on posts in Talk. When e.g. images are posted to Talk, the text says, they were posted e.g. 2 or 3 hours ago and time varies versus real time.

Just wanted to inform you, that this issue has been reported to Zooniverse team. We probably have to wait though until Monday that to be fixed. So we just need to ignore that issue, it won't hopefully affect otherwise. Just a bit hard to follow the Talk at the moment, because image order on Talk page seems to change in some cases due to the uncorrect posting time 😃

(Real posting time of e.g. this post 5:58 PM , text says 3:27 PM)

Posted

I add here a few examples about uncorrect posting times.

Image ASG001ucqz I posted to Talk 2:37 PM , text says 10:11 AM

Image ASG001vpqc I posted to Talk 2:47 PM , text says 10:20 AM

This wrong posting time issue caused Image ASG001w52p , text says 10:49 AM, to move as last image seen on Talk,
    despite the fact that in real time I posted it earlier than those 2 mentioned above.

So it is a bit confusing to follow the Talk at the moment, but hopefully this will be fixed soon 😃

P.S. Those real posting times I have mentioned, are local time in Finland time zone.

Posted

Very happy to inform you all, that Zooniverse team has now fixed this problem.

Posting times in comments are shown correctly again 😃

Posted