Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Collections

• katieofoz by katieofoz

Can I edit my collections?

Posted

• kosmala by kosmala scientist

Right now you can only create and add to your collections. But the development team is working on additional capabilities.

Posted

• PsyHam by PsyHam

So far I've been able to add and delete photos to my collections, but I can't delete an entire collection. I have a few too many collections now, which means the drop-down menu gets cut off in the interface! Can we either add a scrolling option to the drop-down menu, or an option to delete collections?

Posted

• dashvee by dashvee

How does one start a collection? Haven't seen any controls for that.

Posted

• PsyHam by PsyHam

After you finish identifying a shot, you can hit the "Discuss" button and there will be a "collect" button in the upper left-hand corner of the photo. Here you can start a new collection! I usually right-click and open the "Discuss" in a new tab or window, so I can keep my main classifying window open.

Posted

• katieofoz by katieofoz

How did you delete an image from a collection? Thats all I wanted to do but cant seem to find how to

Posted

• PsyHam by PsyHam

If you go to your Profile page via the talk.snapshotserengeti.org site, you can click on a collection. At the top of the page next to the collection title will be an (edit) link, where you can then hit the X marks on each photo you want to delete. Then hit "Save Changes" to update your collection.

Posted

• katieofoz by katieofoz

excellent, thanks

Posted