Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Page layout inconvenience

• Willitte by Willitte

The photo window shows up in the upper left-hand side of my screen, the identification chart shows up below it diagonally to the bottom right, which I have to scroll down to access it in full. In doing so, the photo scrolls off my screen. So I am having to scroll up & down repeatedly to compare it to the example/ID chart. Any way these can be side by side so that both windows can be viewed simultaneously? Anyone else with this problem? Or is it my browser? I am using Safari.

Posted

• tirralirra by tirralirra

It may be your configuration. On my screen the photo window is on the left and the ID chart beside it on the right. I don't scroll at all. I have a wide screen and I'm using Firefox.

Posted

• Willitte by Willitte

H'm, I also have a wide screen. When Serengeti opens with the first image, the image and the ID chart are both side by side. As soon as I click the Play arrow, the chart bounces below and stays there for the duration, even tho there is plenty of space on the right to accommodate it. No matter how I resize the browser window, this doesn't correct it.

Posted

• aliburchard by aliburchard scientist, translator

Not sure why this issue is happening - we'll do our best to see if we can sort it out. Thanks!

Posted