Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Like/heart button

• grim72 by grim72

What happens when you click the heart at the top of the screen? I assumed this would be the equivalent of a Facebook 'like' button and would stire the photos on my profile for future viewing, but I don't seem to have them anywhere? So what does it do?

Posted

• aliburchard by aliburchard scientist, translator

Heart marks an image as one of your favorites. If you go to profile, you should be able to see it there. (you might have to click heart before clicking finish, not sure.)

Posted

• robertjcarlson by robertjcarlson

It would be a nice feature if the images in your favorites, automatically populated a collection called "User-name's Favorites"

Posted

• AristosMazer by AristosMazer

allburchard wrote:

Heart marks an image as one of your favorites. If you go
    to profile, you should be able to see it there.

I do not see it anywhere. I have marked the heart on several photos over the last week, but there doesn't seem to be any place to review those images. Please provide more exact instructions about where on the profile page this link is. I do not see it.

Posted

• robertjcarlson by robertjcarlson

@AristosMazer from this discussion page, click the blue (Return to Classifying) button in the top right corner; then click the [PROFILE] button at the bottom of that page; Then you will see (FAVORITES) - which are your 'heart marked' image

Posted

• dms246 by dms246 moderator

Yeah - it's a little confusing. There are actually two "profiles" - one linked to at the top of the page here in "Talk" website, and one linked to at the bottom of the page when you're in the "Classify" screen. The images you mark as favourites show up in that second "profile".

Posted