Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Autoplay

• paola by paola

It would be nice to automatically play the sequence of shots when the new capture is displayed. I press the play button every time, so it would save a lot of clicking.

Posted

• aliburchard by aliburchard scientist, translator

Thanks for the idea!

Posted

• Daphne by Daphne

That would be very helpful. Or at least let sequence of shots play last much longer.
    If there are e.g. some zebras standing together in the right corner of the shot, it's very difficult to zoom in before the play stops.

Posted

• roggeveenb by roggeveenb

On a PC, the image can be enlarged using control +, to make smaller control -
    Using this I can get a better look at the image and also scroll up and down and sideways.

Do remember that you can look at each of the images in the sequence individually by clicking on the buttons next to the play arrow

Posted

• Daphne by Daphne

Enlarging the image is no problem. But when I have to enlage it a lot, the play button moves out of screen. And if there are a few zebras standing together in the distance, it would be much easier to see how many zebras I see, if the picture kept on moving. (sorry for my lousy english, I hope I made clear, what I mean)

Posted