Snapshot Serengeti Talk

How to delete a collection?

• PALewis by PALewis

I had a collection that I recently sorted all of the photos out of. Is there a way I can remove it or will it just stay there?

Posted

• areinders by areinders moderator

I second this question! I would like to know how to delete a collection as well.

Posted

• AowlanCrystal by AowlanCrystal moderator

To delete a collection of photos (or just a single one), go into the collection you wish to delete photos from, click the edit button, let it load up and then click the 'x' on each one you wish to delete and once done click save changes. The images selected will be deleted.

Posted

• areinders by areinders moderator

But deleting the images from a collection does not delete the collection itself. It is now empty but still there. I would like to know if there is a way to then delete the collection as it is now obsolete. For instance, I somehow ended up with two collections of lion images. I moved them all into one and the second one has no images. However, I can't get rid of it. Any ideas?

Posted

• kosmala by kosmala scientist

I'm not sure there's a way to do this. I'm going to put it on the developers' list of To Do items.

Posted

• WileESongDog by WileESongDog

I had two of the same photo, deleted one and then both were gone.

As for the collection issue could you just rename it and start a new collection of something else?

Posted