Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Another new bug

• mistyfriday by mistyfriday

Last night when I went to shut down I noticed I had about 6 or so tabs opened with SS as the topic and could not figure how I had managed to do that. I use a version of windows and chrome. Now today I already have 4 open. I took notice to what happens when I go back and forth between the different options and that is it. If I am classifying and click on discuss that image page stays open and a new tab/window opens to the discussion page. When I click on return to classification it returns properly. I have classified in previous seasons and have never had this happen before nor does it happen in other projects. Just thought I would bring it to your attention. I don't know if it does this to others or not.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

I think that we may have actually changed this intentionally. Not sure. We shouldn't need such a feature, since we have the "return to classifying" button. I'll ask about it; thanks!

Posted

• lucycawte by lucycawte moderator

I have noticed the same thing today.

Posted

• tillydad by tillydad moderator

Not happening to me on Chrome

Posted

• AowlanCrystal by AowlanCrystal moderator

Yes, happening on Firefox. Click discuss and its opened in a new tab.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

I can replicate this. I've put in a bug report about it; hopefully we'll get it fixed, or at least explained!

Posted