Snapshot Serengeti Talk

LOST SEASON-ARE WE REALLY DONE?

• Bonnie123 by Bonnie123

I'm getting a picture that says we are Done. I understand there was not that many images and if we all came back and worked on it I can understand that we might be finished, but the Home page that shows the progress for the Lost Season shows that nothing has been completed, so is this just not up to date? Just want to confirm with someone else that we are in fact finished and I'm not just getting an error of some sort. Thanks so much!

Posted

• AowlanCrystal by AowlanCrystal moderator in response to Bonnie123's comment.

I'm getting same error Bonnie123.

Posted

• ahorner58 by ahorner58

Me too Bonnie123 and AowlanCrystal.. 😦

Posted

• Bonnie123 by Bonnie123

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not the only one. I guess that would be great if we finished these up in just a few days, so I'll hope that is correct. Thanks again!

Posted

• tillydad by tillydad moderator

There were only 16,780 images of the Lost Season to classify and it is possible that they are now all classified . As usual the response of citizen scientists has been fantastic . Is this the case, scientists ?

Hopefully we shall soon get a full season to classify - perhaps one of the team could let us know when that may happen ? 😃

Posted

• tillydad by tillydad moderator

I see that we are now back in business - hoorah ! But it won't be long before we eat through the 16,780 images 😃

Posted

• Amahlie by Amahlie

Now I'm seeing we are done. Are we?

Posted