Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Hyenas with zebra?

• Aznar by Aznar

Has anyone seen the photo with what looks like four hyenas and a zebra they've caught?

Posted

• sisige by sisige

Did you just see it, perhaps while classifying? If so, you could post the image name here so we can all check it out. 😃

Posted

• Aznar by Aznar

I did but I forgot to save it. It was about 15 minutes ago. I was hoping someone else came across it too.

Posted

• sisige by sisige

You can go back through your classifications. From the classify screen, click on Profile at the bottom of the page. It should bring up a page with your Favorites and another button for Recent. Click on Recent, then use the + button to add thumbnails until you see the one you want. Click on that, and you will be on the image's discussion page. Then you can grab the URL or just the image name (the ASG... part at the end, e.g. ASG000s0ej) and paste that here. 😃

Note that if you click on Profile from this page, i.e. on the Talk site, you won't see the Favorites/Recent images. You have to click on Profile from the actual SnapshotSerengeti.org site.

Hope that helps!

Posted

• mistyfriday by mistyfriday

I just found a pic with 3 hyenas and something is hanging out of one of their mouths. I don't know if this may be what you were referring to or not. If it was a whole zebra, this is not it. ASG000y6t3

Posted

• Aznar by Aznar

Thanks, mistyfriday, it's very similar but not the same.

Posted