Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Eyes...

• girlwithtrowel by girlwithtrowel

There are definitely 4 or 5 somethings here, but I have no idea what! Could you make a 'unidentifiable' category of animals for night shots like this where there are just eyes?

Posted

• aliburchard by aliburchard scientist, translator

Just give it your best shot -- your answers will be combined with those of other users so it's okay if you're not sure. Based on the height and straight-line-ness of the mystery animals, I'd say they are probably 4 wildebeest.

Posted

Just give it your best shot -- your answers will be combined with those of other users so it's okay if you're not sure. Based on the height and straight-line-ness of the mystery animals, I'd say they are probably 4 wildebeest.

Posted

• girlwithtrowel by girlwithtrowel

Thanks Ali! Is there any way to go back to this image and add the classification you suggest? I am really enjoying this 😃

Posted

Hey - it's my pleasure! I'm glad people are finding it so fun. It's super exciting to be able to share the Serengeti this way. But, to answer your question -- we don't have a back button, with the volume of photos we're doing, it just wouldn't be feasible. So don't worry, just keep IDing!

Posted