Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Just FYI: There's a hidden LION in the TRAINING PICS...

• SarahJenny by SarahJenny

So I hope this link works; I had to change the color of the treelimbs her face was between. But the whole enlargement and color change is part of this composite I posted. In case the link fails, her FACE is only visible in pic 501 but her hind-end is in all 3 pics. She's in the far left side of the photo, in the background, with her eyes FOCUSED HARD on the grazing ZEBRAS.
    ![PhotoshopEnlargement] (http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4645584510561&set=a.1662591457599.86722.1621609758&type=1&theater)

Posted

Dang - I'll put it on YOUR Facebook...

Posted

OK, It's on your facebook, but wouldn't ya know, the pic is too wide for the time line so you have to click on it. Sorry I'm so bad at this tech stuff. But I'm great with finding stuff! BTW, thank you for including us. This is a wonderful use of the internet!

Posted

• kosmala by kosmala scientist

Yep, found your post on Facebook. I agree there's something back there. But those legs look more like a hartebeest than a lion...

Posted

• SimonV2 by SimonV2

i'd say that to the left of the tree is a hartebeest, and to the right is a second animal. and judging by the hartebeest, i'd say the thing to the right of the tree is the rear of an animal instead of a massive head. XD

the other option is that it is a wildebeest leaning way over and the moving white dot is horns.

Posted

• aliburchard by aliburchard scientist, translator

There's definitely something in the back - the shape and color suggest grant gazelle, impala, or hartebeest.

Posted