UFO? Aliens?

• artistjillian by artistjillian

What the HECK is this?

Posted

Looking for answers. Anyone?

Posted

• davidbygott by davidbygott moderator

Small moving objects illuminated by flash. As they all move in same direction, probably raindrops. Unusual in August, but certainly possible.

Posted

Lights affixed to a UFO would move in the same direction. If falling you would possibly expect them 'heavier' at the bottom rather than at the top, or equal. The two on the right are on the same tirdectory (sp) (path/plane), and believe the left is also.

Posted

😃 I say UFO very tongue-in-cheek. But it is SO strange.

Posted

• davidbygott by davidbygott moderator

It is odd, and compounded by the fact that the rain (or alien slime-blaster) has made the lens all smeary. Here's another photo, which is arguably less ambiguous and which does show that same taper at the bottom of the 'drops' - ASG0007cnd

Posted

Thanks.

Posted

• wreness by wreness

UFOs aside, I've had a few pics like this, some in the day time, too. I usually find some kind of animals around them so I'm wondering if they're bugs that are stirred up. These could be grasshopper-thingies or Whatnot Thingies, all leaping/flying up at the same time - same mass, same shape (raindrops would have the darker "mass" part at the bottom, no?) That other pic, kind of the same thought - things leaping up into th air (there are zebras in the back stirring them up, maybe some went by in the front before). In the daytime I've seen gobs of dirt (if "gobs" is the scientific term..) flying all over in Gob Formation after elephants and Wildebeests drag and kick it along. I'm thinking bugs, and maybe moisture in the lights here.

Or little dragons. Yeah, I like dragons 😃

Posted

I like little dragons, too. But UFOs/aliens better. 😄 Thanx!

Posted