Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Modify a collected picture

• JasonJason by JasonJason

How can you change the collection of a picture

Posted

• aliburchard by aliburchard scientist, translator

I'm not sure I understand your question. But there are a few discussions on the "interface help" board that talk about what you can and can't do with collections -- I think at the moment you can only create and add, not delete, a collection...but Zooniverse is working on that!

Posted

• dms246 by dms246 moderator

@JasonJason - after you add a picture to a collection, you can click on the "Collected" button, and add it to another collection. Or you can pull up a picture later when viewing one collection, and click on the "Collect" button to add it to another collection.

Posted

• Veegee by Veegee

Be nice if you could click on the hashtag listings too to see the photos there, I can't find a way to do that myself,
    there might already be but I don't know about it if there is.

Posted

• JasonJason by JasonJason

LIke if something was collected under Human but it should be under a different category can you change it?

Posted

• dms246 by dms246 moderator

Oh... do you mean the identification you gave a photograph? There's no way of going back and changing the identification. However if you mean you added it to one of your own collections, and put it in the wrong one - first, add it to the correct collection (so it's in both collections), then edit the collection you want to remove it from (when you're viewing a collection, there's an EDIT link at the top of the page next to the collection name), click on the "X" in the photo you want to remove from that collection (the photo will go grey), then click on the SAVE CHANGES button at the bottom of the page.

Posted