Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Caracal?

• chipo by chipo

Could this be a Caracal (with maybe part of a tail missing)? caracal

Posted

• okopho by okopho

Yes, this has already been discussed on the forums today.

Posted

• chipo by chipo

O I wasn;t told I should check the fora before asking a question, my apologies.

Posted

• dms246 by dms246 moderator

No no no - I'm pretty certain that wasn't what okopho meant, chipo! I'm fairly sure they simply meant - here's a link to an existing discussion about this, which you might find interesting/useful. It's quicker and simpler to link to an existing discussion if we happen to know about it, and it also helps to prevent two parallel discussions from developing. Nothing more than that. As you've indicated elsewhere, how can we be expected to search the fora when no search function is provided?

Posted

• chipo by chipo

Okay then it was a misunderstanding on my part.When I posted my question, I saw different answers later on, which seem to have disappeared again, and I didn;t see another discussion when I did collect, which sometimes shows other discussions. The fora are a bit weird and the biggest pity is the hashtags don;t work.

Posted

• dms246 by dms246 moderator in response to chipo's comment.

Yes, I'm afraid the fora lack a few useful tools like being able to search, both generally, and by hashtag. So we get by as best we can with what we've got. 😃

Posted

• okopho by okopho in response to chipo's comment.

Just to confirm what dms246 said: I actually posted the link so that you wouldn't have to search for it 😃

Posted

• chipo by chipo

Thanks okopho and sorry about the misunderstanding. 😉

Posted