Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Noticing a problem with some of the images,

• AowlanCrystal by AowlanCrystal moderator

I thought it might be just a one off problem, maybe something to do with the server that day, but its happened more than couple of times today again. --- Problem occurs with the images, you click play and one in the sequence will not show its photo, but an elongated frame (same width) with just the background showing, but the other 2 are of the captures, but after clicking finish, then discuss and the 3 photos appear without the glitch. Its only occured with a small few, of the many images on Season 7, another I commented about via the discuss route was ASG0012met .

I've not had a problem like this before, its not been common, and only occured in the classifying page, not once classified, it works ok then.

Anyone else noticed this?

Posted

• kosmala by kosmala scientist

Hmm... is it still happening? I haven't run into this issue, but I'll contact the developers if it's a regular problem.

Posted

It also seems to throw me out of sign in, but as have the sign in on all time at moment, it just re-signs me back in, having flicked to the tutoral page before doing so. Although not had either happen yet today, have only just come back online, it did yesterday and also not load up the photos, so had to refresh. Its intermittant and not been that common, so whether isn't a fault with firefox or my server instead, I don't know.

I will let you know if do get any more and maybe list the ones were one photo doesn't appear in classifying.
    Thanks

Posted

Had the problem again, in classifying-with third image ASG0017mjr.

Posted