Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Seeing same images multiple times

• wreness by wreness

Since we're starting a new season here I'll start this fresh -- I've been classifying images for about 3 hours now and have got the same exact ones (probably about 10 different images) at least 5 times each. They are the exact images; not the same camera on some different day or hour. Once I got the same image twice in a row. Might be a server bug?

Posted

• AowlanCrystal by AowlanCrystal moderator in response to wreness's comment.

Please, could you list which you get repeatedly when you next classify, if you notice repeats again. It is very helpful to know, its a problem that has occured in the past and with the codes for the images, it makes it easier to sort the problem. Thanks.

If anyone else notices repeated images with exact same time and date stamp, please post the details here also.

To do this for anyone new or who isn't sure, its simple enough, after classifying, click onto discuss, check the date/time, if the exact same, as one previously seen, if you highlight the last part of the address code (eg: ASG0012dpt), right click to copy it, then you can paste the code onto the Message boards Help board 'seeing same image multiple times', to report the problem. Thank you.

Posted

• wreness by wreness

I sure will. Since I mentioned this in public and called attention to myself, of course the problem hasn't happened tonight. I have seen 3 of the images I got multiple times yesterday and have made a note, and will keep track. thank you 😃

Posted