Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Lion in the dark

• Annezoo42 by Annezoo42

You can vaguely see the lion in the dark on the left. I made it brighter but I don't know how to attach the brighter pic. Can someone tell me how to do that? I copy them onto word and brighten the photo. I copy it, but it does not paste here. Makes sense, you don't want people able to post just anything here! But if there's a way, please let me know. Thx.

Posted

• maricksu by maricksu moderator in response to Annezoo42's comment.

Hi, if wanting to add an image into post, the system does not work with copy-paste, the image address/location/url is needed.
    I add here this link where is good instructions (took me also a while figure it out, how it works)

https://talk.snapshotserengeti.org/#/boards/BSG0000002/discussions/DSG00009v8

In case of self-lightened images the posting works same way, I think. Actually I have not done that, but I think
    the image has to be saved first so that it has address. Then copy the address/location/url first to blank.
    Then in post click 'insert image' (/ 'insert hyperlink' in some cases) and copy that address into box which is opening 😃

D&T, please add here if you have more helpful info about how to do this.

P.S. with the lion image in left I used zoom with Ctrl+ to see it's bodyshape more clearly 😃

Posted

• Annezoo42 by Annezoo42

Thank you!

Posted