Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Help keep Snapshot Serengeti alive!

• davidbygott by davidbygott moderator

We've all had so much fun with this project....how about chipping in a little cash as well as your time, to help keep it afloat?
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/save-snapshot-serengeti

Posted

• parsfan by parsfan

I haven't been able to get indiegogo to accept my modest contribution 😦
    I get an "AVS error" whatever that is (auto verification system????), with my matercard, possibly because I'm in the UK?
    Your page mentions Paypal, but there doesn't seem to be an option to use it. I realise Paypal take fees off the top...
    I would love to pay something back to Snapshot for all the many, many hours of pleasure (25,000 classifications!)
    Dave

Posted

• areinders by areinders moderator

Great idea, I am hoping the goal will be reached! Check it out, folks, not only can you help to keep the project going but there are awesome thank you-gifts as well. Forget about tote bags or coffee mugs, here you can have a sneak peak on the next season before anyone else or a postcard from the serengeti or a wildebeest poster or even your very own animal-mauled trail camera to display in your home. Every little bit helps, so join me in supporting the project!

Posted

• ahorner58 by ahorner58

Done! A great way to repay Serengeti Snapshot back for all of the hours of being on an "armchair" safari!-Anna

Posted

• Helice by Helice

This fundraiser is almost as awesome as the project it is for, but I think we need more outreach. Maybe a banner on the Snapshot project homepage? EVERYONE involved should know about the fundraiser, even those who don't read the blog or the chat discussions. 😃

Posted

• kosmala by kosmala scientist

Yep, we'll be ramping up the outreach soon...

Posted

• inaspin by inaspin

Glad you put the banner over the into. pictures - I was thinking it was another scam in my email box!

Posted

• wildebeesty by wildebeesty

I am really happy every one is donating, I was afraid we wouldn't reach the goal when I donated because there was very little money raised but I see now we are almost there 😃 thank you everyone !!!!!!!

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB

Only 400 USD and we've made it ! Woohoo ! 😄 This is amazing !

Posted

• sisige by sisige

You went over the top with about 27 hours to go! Woohoo for another complete season!! (And more?)

Posted

• wildebeesty by wildebeesty

snapshot serengeti is saved !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😄

Posted

• parsfan by parsfan

Great news!

Posted

• davidbygott by davidbygott moderator

yippeee! ( writing from central Serengeti!)

Posted

• greyjay by greyjay

phew!

Posted