Snapshot Serengeti Talk

End of Season 6

• kosmala by kosmala scientist

Thank you all so much for your work on Seasons 5 and 6. I've just asked the Zooniverse folks if they can put a bunch of images back up like we did in the spring, so those of you who like to take a Serengeti break during your day can still have pictures to identify. We will still use your classifications, but we probably don't need them to get a good idea of what each image is. So if contributing to science is your thing, go check out the other Zooniverse projects while we wait for Season 7. If you just want a savanna landscape to spice up your day, hopefully we'll have pictures back up sometime this week.

Posted

• sisige by sisige

Woohoo! Thanks for putting in the request. I'm definitely looking forward to season 7, but it will be nice to keep hunting for unseen (by me) treasures in seasons 5 and 6. Also looking forward to seeing some of your analyses of the results when they come out. 😃

Sue

Posted

• parsfan by parsfan

Many thanks to the scientists and mods, too! Looking forward to Season 7 (and I still need a zorilla for a complete set, so I will keep classifying if you put up old images!)
    Dave

Posted

• areinders by areinders moderator

I'll be back for sure!

Posted

• kruseau by kruseau

I'll be back too! This has been so much fun. In the mean time I'll be exploring the ocean floor.

Posted