Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Hello All

• MabelH by MabelH

Just leaving a note here. Classifying animals is my new addiction 😃
    Would love to chat a bit with the ppl around here.
    I have loved Serengeti and other wildlife documentaries and books since childhood. So thats how i ended up here and loving to do some classifying, hooked. I love to find a pic with a beautiful shot of ie elefants after a lot of not so exiting ones with only grass or hard to identify animall noses or butts 😛 Today was a lot of grass 😃 but also a cheetah and a giraffe , so i got my fix, maybe later some more.
    Greets,
    Mabel
    Netherlands

Posted

• kosmala by kosmala scientist in response to MabelH's comment.

Hi Mabel. Great to have you join us for Season 8! I also got hooked on wildlife documentaries as a kid. Glad we can share these images with you and thanks for your help identifying the animals.

Posted

• AowlanCrystal by AowlanCrystal moderator in response to MabelH's comment.

Hi Mabel

I have been here since season one and the addiction still hasn't waned!! LOL Its really great to have some new classifiers join in and hope you continue to enjoy getting your Serengeti fix. 😉

I like it, because you never know what you will see next, a funny picture, maybe a 'naughty' Baboon or Elephant pulling up/over a camera, some unusual or rarely seen behaviours, maybe a cute new born baby or just more waving grass! 😃 and you can learn so many new things and of course each classification helps towards a valuable scientific study.

Keep up the good work. 😃

Posted