Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Heads up... we're nearly done with Season 8!

• DZM by DZM admin

I expect that Snapshot Serengeti will finish Season 8 either today or tomorrow.

There will be more information coming... Just wanted to give a heads-up.

Thanks for your super hard work! 😃

Posted

• parsfan by parsfan

Enjoyed it! Still no zorilla, though 😦

Posted

• BriPriUK by BriPriUK

A great series of photos, I hope next years aren't so addictive 😃.
    My thanks to Tillydad for answering most of my questions, even the silly ones.
    Brian

Posted

• Artman40 by Artman40

The final pictures are the most challenging. I can understand though as people will often give up when seeing a hard image.

Posted

• tillydad by tillydad moderator in response to BriPriUK's comment.

Next seasons images will be just as addictive @BriPriUK and it is my pleasure to try to help you with the IDs 😃

Posted

• gardenmaeve by gardenmaeve

Looking forward to the new batch of images.

Posted

• freelulu by freelulu

Now what am I going to do all weekend?! 😃 Thanks for the project, looking forward to the next one!!! PS - No zorilla here either...

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Yay, we're done! Great work!

In the meantime, anyone who wants more animal images should join us at Chicago Wildlife Watch! We have a LOT of fresh data that needs classifying.

The interface is nearly the exact same, so it will feel like home... just a lot more deer and a few less lions. 😃

Hope to see you over there!!

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn

ok, I'm on my way to Chicago. But pls. do not let us wait too long time. We need our (quote tillydad): daily dose of Africa! 😃

Posted

• kathelpingID by kathelpingID

Oh no this season is over! 😦 Well I got to do a bit of ID'ing before it ended. 😃 Now that I know about Zooniverse, I won't be late to the party next season. LOL

I'll have check out Chicago Wildlife Watch.

Posted