Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Subject: ASG001amc3

Subject ASG001amc3 Full subject data (JSON)

Comments

• elcharlot by elcharlot

#lioness

Posted

• tillydad by tillydad moderator

Please do not continue to flood this page with every image that you come across 😃

Posted

• elcharlot by elcharlot

I do not get you. I thought people were supposed to put # to identify animals, especially lions... I do not get the whole # stuff actually.

Posted

• elcharlot by elcharlot

So it is not supposed to help people to find what they are searching for or helping them identifying what is on the picture.

Posted

It is good to use the # to help people find interesting or unusual images . But if you #' everything then it does not help 😃

Posted

• elcharlot by elcharlot

What do you mean by "interesting or unusual images"? I am lost, we are not talking about grass, that's lions and cubs! 😮

Posted

• elcharlot by elcharlot

And by the way since you are a moderator, do not you have the possibility to delete my # for the pictures you do not find interesting? 😦

Posted

I cannot delete your #,only you can.If you look back through these pages that will help you to see what people are generally posting here 😃

Posted

• elcharlot by elcharlot

Just ask me to do it then.

Posted

• elcharlot by elcharlot

ASG001gelg, ASG001gjg0, ASG001ggmj, ASG001ggcp : is there a way to find them more interesting than the lions?

Posted

• elcharlot by elcharlot

But you are only talking about the "recent" page, I wish the pictures I tag do not come up there and go directly in the database for others

Posted

Please let us not carry on discussing it on here . I shall private message you and we may continue there . I will message you shortly 😃

Posted

• elcharlot by elcharlot

😃

Posted