Snapshot Serengeti Talk

Announcement of completion.

• mistyfriday by mistyfriday

Today @1:55pm, and a day last week I had on my classification screen an image announcing that there were no more classifications to be done, all available had been completed.. I tried to bring it over here to be discussed but it would not transfer. I thought maybe it was something you posted at the end of #4 while waiting for #5 to come in. And is still kicking around.

Just thought I's let you know as I see it has happened to at least one other person as mentioned in another thread.

Posted

• greyjay by greyjay

That happened to me, I logged in again after about an hour and it was working fine again.

Posted

• areinders by areinders moderator

Happened to me multiple times today but I always seem to be able to continue later. I sent a message to one of the scientists to see if they can check what is going on.

Posted

• mistyfriday by mistyfriday

Thanks so much for checking into this. I almost shut it down then remembered the bars indicated a lot of photos to be classified so clicked around and realized it must be there in error.

Posted

• areinders by areinders moderator

I haven't heard anything back but it also hasn't happened again, so maybe it got fixed.

Posted